Skip to main content

This is my hour

Last May i celebrated my spiritual birthday !!!!! I rededicated my
life to the Lord
on the 21st of May 2000 and was received the baptism of the Holy
Spirit two days later on the 23rd of May 2000. Immediately after this
Holy Ghost Baptism , My Scripture Union teacher prophecied to me that
I had received the Holy Spirit in a powerful way and had received the
gift of Intercession and would move mountains. She also said that my
family would change. A month later another Intercessor reconfirmed
that I had indeed received the ministry of Intercession. I took this
seriously I read every book I could lay hands on about Intercession
and attended the Zimbabwe National day of prayer on the 25th of May
2000 just a few days after being Spirit filled because I was excited
about God and the ministry of Intercession that I had received. I
also came to know about the Cindy Jacobs Prophecy in May 2000 and now
9 years later I am serving and interceeding for the women who brought
the prophecy to Zimbabwe –Pastor Nicky and Pastor Priscah, I have come
full circle indeed. I gained all the riches in May…May is a month of
significance , I may have lost my siblings and my parents in May but I
gained the Holy Spirit who is my Teacher, Comforter, Advocate,
Intercessor, My Helper , My everything. I thank God that May is no
longer a month of mourning and loss for me but a month of gain,
fruitfulness and restoration. As I celebrate the 9th year of
fellowship with the Holy Spirit this month I am excited coz 9 is the
number of fruitfulness and multiplication. I know something
significant is about to take place.

Indeed something siginficant did take place last May. So much impartation took place and God elevated me in so many ways i am in awe. its so significant that we had our annual conference in may , the month I celebrate my Holy Ghost baptism annivesary. Since then I heard God loudly tell me that my life is not my own. Back then my life was so self -focused but its all about Jesus- the author and finisher of my faith.

9 years ago, I was a overzealous high schooler speaking in tongues and thinking I had arrived but now I see that my ministry is only starting to take place now ..This season I am have been right now was a season of separation. This is the season where God is separating me or work that He has been preparing me for all my life. Life has thrown a lot at me but God kept me standing because He had a plan and a purpose for me. He also was purifying my heart.

God had also been exposing wrong attitudes and issues of my own heart and ouch the process is painful but I know that God will always perfect that which concerns me so I trust Him with my heart...I am excited that God kept me hidden and has been preparing me for this Hour..This is my hour!!!!!!!

Comments

Clem said…
hey sis,cool stuff,man u got energy!
holla!
Pastor Phil said…
Very inspiring indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls)

As many times as I’ve heard this poem. It moved me like never before at this point in my life. I almost lost it all. I almost made the choice to lose it all. I almost gave another total control of my future. I almost allowed him to walk away with my sanity, my self worth, and my life. I became unrecognizable and yet God was doing so much in my life.Taking me to world platforms, opening great and effectual doors and taking my gifts before Kings and yet I was casting my pearls before swines. He was so broken and I thought I could save him but in the end both of us needed to be saved.  So often we give so much of our self to one person till there's nothing left for you and you realize you gave some body all your stuff they didn't even have to take it. This is not the full poem I shortened it and personalised it.  Hope it inspires someone to get your stuff back! Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls) ***I personalised and added my own n

The Grace on my life....

But by the  grace  of God I am what I am-  1 Corinthians 15:10 From as far as I can remember even as a little girl the grace of God has always been on my life in such a distinct way. It has been so distinct that it resulted in me being misunderstood and rejected by family and friends and left me apologetic for its presence in my life. By the end of my first term of first grade I had taught myself to read and I  read an entire high school novel and narrated the whole story in the novel to my parents who were shocked at my abilities. By second grade I was reading newspapers with my dad and he liked to move around with me showing off that his 7 year old could read a newspaper. By the time I was in third grade teachers marvelled at my reading abilities.I still have my report cards which say that at the age of 8 I actually read like a 13 year old! I was top of the class; on the few occasions I came second  was inconsolable. I excelled in swimming, hockey and athletics and drama an