Skip to main content

Taking My Quantum Leap

I was attending my cousin's wedding on Friday and having a grand time with friends and cousins but I just knew I had to leave the wedding and go to the all night prayer vigil and It was not an easy choice brothers and sisters, the flesh wanted to hang out with family and friends but I had an appointment with Destiny and so I left the wedding and got to the All night just before 12 and God showed up, and you know the deal when God moves He speaks. There was a word and a prophetic spontaneous song that spoke of God resurrecting dreams and indeed many dreams were resurrected and new dreams given !!! I am sure many of those who were at the all night will testify.
My dream is to become and entrepreneur as I know I am called to be a conduit of God's wealth and there to generate money for the gospel and the one avenue I intend to take is agriculture!!! A couple years ago I worked for Mitchell and Mitchell Fresh export who farm, process and pack fresh veggies to British supermarkets chains like Sainsbury, waittrose and tescoe etc who have since stopped. I was there for two years and even though I was a secretary I took an interest and aligned myself with the vision of the company, other secretaries just answered calls, I studies the whole production process, I knew all the 400 lines that were packed by name and by ingredient!! And soon the senior managers would even let me run production and trusted me to liase with the customers and the the freight dept, I was so passionate about it that I was now in a place where the managers would allow me to take visitors around the farm and packhouse because I knew it all and realized that's there was wealth in farming!!! I left M&M two years ago but I had kinda shelved the dream and then God did it, He allowed me to dream again…and this morning at morning prayer…people where praying for the agriculture domain and the export policies which are presently not favourable to the farmer/exporter, So there was a call for those in agriculture and export to come up for prayer and I was stirred to step up and I did. It didn't make sense for me to step up since in the natural I am not farming at the moment but we all know God calls things that are not as though they were and I visualized myself as an agricultural exporter so I went up for prayer. I was then reminded of the word we have been getting about taking quantum leaps and then I got into the office and in my inbox was an article by David Van Koevering on Quantum leaps..I would like to quote the part that ministered to me so here goes:

"Seeing Your Future as God Sees it is Quantum Faith- By David Van Koevering Hebrews 11:1 says that faith is the substance. It is the invisible substance from which your physical world was and is being created by Jesus Christ. Annette Capps said, "God used faith substance and word energy to create the universe. He spoke and the vibration (sound) of His words released (caused) the substance that became the stars and planets." God's future potential and all the promised possibilities constantly flow through the Holy Spirit into you. Noise on my circuit limits my ability to hear His voice and see His future for me. The noise in my inner man is not always sin; my noise can be my gift, my ability, even that special way I am put together and wired. I can become so busy- noisy that I am out of phase with God's voice and vision for me. As I get quiet and become still, I can hear and see what God's future is for my reality. Psalm 46:10 says, "Be still and know that I am God..." My future comes from God's possibilities and potential. I pop God's qwiffs and my reality is! What an awesome quantum leap!"

This article confirms what our senior Pastor Tom has been sharing about visualizing, vocalizing and then vibrating!!!!! When I joined the agricultural exporters who went up for prayer this morning I visualized myself as one too!!! So this is just an encouragement to you all that dream BIG, visualise and vibrate …Take that quantam leap…

David Van Koevering goes on to say in his article: "Here is a quantum leap for someone: If you know something coming from your future, let's say a vision, a revelation, a desire, or even a creative idea, that information has to move faster than the speed of light to reach you. You can and must know your God-given assignment. Information flowing from your future possibilities is waiting for you to see - to observe - and call those things that are not as though they are. The quantum leap of knowing your purpose and assignment is waiting as a God qwiff for you to pop!"
Just to elaborate on what popping God's qwiff means read except below:

"1 Corinthians 1:28 says, "...God (has) chosen...things which are not (the invisible) to bring to nought things which are (the visible)." This Scripture makes sense only when you understand it at the atomic and subatomic level. Everything is made up of atoms, which are frequencies of energy. These frequencies of energy are the voice of Jesus causing all things to be! Atoms are made up of subatomic particles, and subatomic particles are made up of superstrings (which are toroidal vortices of energy). Superstrings are tiny donut shaped packets of energy that spin at a frequency - or sing as in a pitch.
None of this is real in this dimension because they exist only in a state of possibilities until someone observes them. Then, at that observation, the potential becomes a thing - a particle or a wave. This quantum wave collapse, caused by observation, is called popping a qwiff. This is your first step to taking a quantum leap. You can see or observe a God qwiff (something God shows you that is not yet real in this dimension) and, by observing or popping that qwiff, cause that potential to become your reality. Be careful what you see; you are going to get it! Be careful what you say; you will get that, too!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls)

As many times as I’ve heard this poem. It moved me like never before at this point in my life. I almost lost it all. I almost made the choice to lose it all. I almost gave another total control of my future. I almost allowed him to walk away with my sanity, my self worth, and my life. I became unrecognizable and yet God was doing so much in my life.Taking me to world platforms, opening great and effectual doors and taking my gifts before Kings and yet I was casting my pearls before swines. He was so broken and I thought I could save him but in the end both of us needed to be saved.  So often we give so much of our self to one person till there's nothing left for you and you realize you gave some body all your stuff they didn't even have to take it. This is not the full poem I shortened it and personalised it.  Hope it inspires someone to get your stuff back! Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls) ***I personalised and added my own n

The Grace on my life....

But by the  grace  of God I am what I am-  1 Corinthians 15:10 From as far as I can remember even as a little girl the grace of God has always been on my life in such a distinct way. It has been so distinct that it resulted in me being misunderstood and rejected by family and friends and left me apologetic for its presence in my life. By the end of my first term of first grade I had taught myself to read and I  read an entire high school novel and narrated the whole story in the novel to my parents who were shocked at my abilities. By second grade I was reading newspapers with my dad and he liked to move around with me showing off that his 7 year old could read a newspaper. By the time I was in third grade teachers marvelled at my reading abilities.I still have my report cards which say that at the age of 8 I actually read like a 13 year old! I was top of the class; on the few occasions I came second  was inconsolable. I excelled in swimming, hockey and athletics and drama an