Skip to main content

An exciting start to the new beginning...

last week was rather hectic coz I had been away on my mini vacation and then I was also attending a conference and Dr.Mensah Otabil from Ghana was here teaching and instructing and encouraging us, he had an apt word for Zimbabwe. We had an awesome time at this same conference and Bishop Marvin Winans was there ministering in word and song…He's CeCe Winans and Bebe Winans older brother and also Mario Winans father!!!!! and the good looking Pastor Michael Pitts from USA also came …Israel Houghton and the New Breed didnt come this year as they always do but we had Benjamin Dube from South Africa.

Politically the political leaders were about to sign an agreement but now the other leader pulled out so I am just praying that God establishes His throne as the Prince of Peace in Zimbabwe and sorts out this mess. Life is not easy with hyperinflation and yet God always provides somehow.

Meanwhile I am so ready to leave this job but I need a go ahead and an opening from God so its kinda difficult and there is also some injustice that goes on at my workplace that God wants me to stand up to and I have been trying to avoid it but I know I have to speak.Gotta keep pressing in.

Yesterday morning prayer was powerful..there was a Kingly anointing present and yes we all got an impartation and I am now more ready than ever to start tapping into my destiny and this will require me to sow more time and prayer and myself , my gifts and my resources into the Kingdom. I am just asking the Lord for mentors and instructors to guide me into my destiny ..

The most bizarre thing happened to me last week. I had been bugging God about my husband to be when I got a picture cum vision of a guy and actually heard him speak with an accent etc. Anyway I just ignored it ..then come Friday nite at the conference the guy who was supposed to give me a lift home started trippin so I just decided to walk to town from the conference and think of a plan and then a car stopped before I got to the gate and they offered to give me a lift into town and just as I got into the car…the guy who was driving then stopped another car and said to me "you can go into that other car, that guy is going to Mabelreign" (thats where I live)and so I went into the other car going to mabelreign and to my shock the guy was the exact guy I saw in the vision. I was scared outta my wits and he must have wondered that why is this girl staring at me like that dang!!! We got talking and yeah he's a nice person. Been saved since last December so this is his 8th month and yet he's so much on fire and talks like someone who's been a Christian for years. He's an aspiring entrepreneur and is farming .His name is Tatenda. I met him on the 08/08/2008.

I went to a wedding on Saturday before proceeding to the conference , ..got there just in time for the bouquet throwing and baby I got the bouquet!!! And then went to the conference and of course got a lift yet again from Tatenda and the whole bouquet story came up again hint hint…Nway we will see maybe the reason I saw him was just a sign that God's taken my revelation levels higher since he ended up being a great help transportwise I dunno, don't wanna jump to conclusions so soon , gotta guard my heart…I take heed of the word my sister Akofa from Ghana said "until a man opens his mouth to tellyou something, don't assume anything. Even Satan performs signs andwonders as if they were from God." So until Tatenda opens his mouth I will not assume anything!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls)

As many times as I’ve heard this poem. It moved me like never before at this point in my life. I almost lost it all. I almost made the choice to lose it all. I almost gave another total control of my future. I almost allowed him to walk away with my sanity, my self worth, and my life. I became unrecognizable and yet God was doing so much in my life.Taking me to world platforms, opening great and effectual doors and taking my gifts before Kings and yet I was casting my pearls before swines. He was so broken and I thought I could save him but in the end both of us needed to be saved.  So often we give so much of our self to one person till there's nothing left for you and you realize you gave some body all your stuff they didn't even have to take it. This is not the full poem I shortened it and personalised it.  Hope it inspires someone to get your stuff back! Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls) ***I personalised and added my own n

The Grace on my life....

But by the  grace  of God I am what I am-  1 Corinthians 15:10 From as far as I can remember even as a little girl the grace of God has always been on my life in such a distinct way. It has been so distinct that it resulted in me being misunderstood and rejected by family and friends and left me apologetic for its presence in my life. By the end of my first term of first grade I had taught myself to read and I  read an entire high school novel and narrated the whole story in the novel to my parents who were shocked at my abilities. By second grade I was reading newspapers with my dad and he liked to move around with me showing off that his 7 year old could read a newspaper. By the time I was in third grade teachers marvelled at my reading abilities.I still have my report cards which say that at the age of 8 I actually read like a 13 year old! I was top of the class; on the few occasions I came second  was inconsolable. I excelled in swimming, hockey and athletics and drama an