Skip to main content

THE FULFILLMENT OF PROPHETIC WORDS GIVEN OVER ZIMBABWE HAS COME…





The name Zimbabwe derives from "Dzimba dza mabwe" meaning "great houses of stone" in the Shona language. Its use as the country's name is a tribute to Great Zimbabwe, site of the capital of the Empire of Great Zimbabwe.

Our beautiful nation of Zimbabwe is a tiny country whose map shape is rather odd, our map has a horn and biblically a horn symbolises strength. However Zimbabwe is currently experiencing a hard currency shortage, which has led to hyperinflation and chronic shortages in imported fuel and consumer goods. Mugabe's critics blame his programme of land reform. However, Mugabe claims that massive financial isolation through American, British and EU legislation such as the Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act (ZDERA) of 2001 is the actual cause of hyperinflation. Under ZDERA, the United States is prohibited from supporting any efforts by the International Monetary Fund and other financial institutions to extend loans, credit or debt cancellation to the government of Zimbabwe. As Zimbabwe needs to import all its energy, and oil is paid for in US dollars, this made the country vulnerable to financial sanctions like ZDERA.

Zimbabwe's current economic and food crisis, described by some observers as the country's worst humanitarian crisis since independence, has been attributed, in varying degrees, to government economic mismanagement, government prohibitions on relief efforts from foreign NGOs (non-governmental organizations), a drought affecting the entire region, and the HIV/AIDS epidemic.

What fascinates me though is that although Zimbabwe is going through a rough patch , it is not the poorest and is not the only country under sanctions but Zimbabwe is always at the centre of attention because of two reasons. The first one being that God wants the world whole world watching this tiny nation which is in the valley of dry bones come to life again, The second reason we all know is that because Zimbabwe is wealthy nation with a lot of potential The West does indeed have interests in exploiting its wealth and that is FACT!!! Being on the ground and being an observer in whats been happening and the exxageration that I see on BBC and all these Western countries I sometimes get affected. This is a naturally peaceful nation, the stats so far indicate that ever since March 27 when the election took place 101 have died ..in Kenya is didn’t take 4 days for the death tolls to go up to a 1000…whats an interesting contrast.
Anyway I wil not digress fron the reason why I am writing this blog- I am celebrating a historic event that took place yesterday. The president of the Ruling Party (who I personally am not sure if he did win the election) Robert Mugabe and Morgan Tsvangirai met in the same room, these people have not set eyes on each other for 10 years yet they did and even shook hands!! They both signed the Memorandum Of Understanding which binds them to a dialogue and solutions over a way forward. I personally am not Zanu PF supporter but I don’t support Morgan Tsvangira either because I disagreed with his ideology of trying to mobilise the support of Western Governments instead of homegrowing the party and also because he kept pressing for sanctions and the truth is sanctions affect the ordinary man and not the government in power. I belive that what Zimbabwe is going through spiritually has a profound effect on Africa as a whole. Once Zimbabwe sorts out her mess its going to be a symbolic that Africa can solve her own problems. As a prophetic intercessor maybe it explains why I do not belong to any party ..but I can identify with the story in Joshua chapter 5.
Josh 5:13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
Josh 5:14 And he said, Nay; but as prince of the host of Jehovah am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?
Josh 5:15 And the prince of Jehovah’s host said unto Joshua, Put off thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so

God is not on Zanu PF nor MDC’s side, He’s the commander in Chief of the Host of Heaven, that’s the army that I am a part of, My role as a prophetic intercessor is to pray the will of God and to commit to praying through God's prophetic purposes for Zimbabwe- the main one being reconciliation, in the past Zimbabwe has played a role in the Mozambique Peace process, The South African process and the Democratic Republic of Congo , We are the Switzerland of Africa. Despite what the situation appears to be, the prophetic intercessor does not base his praying on either good or bad conditions, but rather on the covenant of God…

For me the journey of intercession has not been an easy one…God has had to deal with my heart though from the scars of racism. After Independence although black Zimbabweans gained political freedom they did not gain economic liberation, the wealth was still in the hands of white Africans who constituted of about 1,5% of the population. They owned large farms, drove the flashy cars and isolated themselves from the blacks, created their own exclusive sporting clubs, private schools and if numbers of black children increased they would go and form another school and the cycle would go on. I remember my dad taking my brother and I to the country club because he was a farmer and there was a disco for the teenagers my brother and I were the only blacks and felt unwanted, we then stepped up to the dee jay and asked him to play some R ‘n’ B and he did reluctantly …then all the white kids walked out leaving my brother and I. This was a painful moment for me and this must have 1997, Here I was being made to feel like an outcast in the country of my heritage and birth. I was to experience this again recently at the time that I joined the company that I work for. It’s a white owned business and daily I was ill treated, maligned and denied opportunities for upgrading, I was slighted for a position that was to be given to a white, computer illiterate inexperienced school leaver. I became a reactionary racist until God dealt with my heart…and I forgave and released my antagonists little did I know that God wanted me to feel like how white folk in Zim felt with the whole political situation but the truth still remains that’s its not what it appears to be on CNN, White people still dine at the expensive places and yes white people in Zim do not use public transport, on rare occasions if you see a white person hiking it’s a tourist, they still drive nice cars and are running their business and they have not been asked to all leave Zimbabwe. However the manner in which their farms were taken was brutal and not done in an orderly way even though land resdistribution was long overdue and I pray for all those who lost their farms and yet I have seen some blacks who got those farms who are happy and doing well in farming so we will never understand how God works. In the Shona culture we honour the mid wife and adopt her as an aunt to the new born because her hands are the first hands that welcome and receive the new born , my mid wife was white , she worked with my mum at the hospital and spiritually the people that have led me to Christ or played a mothering role in my walk of faith have been mainly white and that’s what led me to then realize that I am called to the ministry of reconciliation and cannot afford to be partial to people’s colour , tribe or dialect.
So Despite what the situation appears to be, the prophetic intercessor does not base his praying on either good or bad conditions, but rather on the covenant of God…

PROPHECY FOR ZIMBABWE(Given by Cindy Jacobs (President of Generals of Intercession Organisation 30/10/98,Guatemala City, Guatemala)The river is to flow through Zimbabwe and I see a powerful torrent of water, a mighty rushing torrent, many fish. I see there are strongholds of division in the church and the accuser of the brethren is active to discourage souls. An army of women with the Deborah anointing will march across the land. They will be like a net all over Zimbabwe with prayer. With a powerful anointing, the women first and the men following.I see ancient thrones coming down, reconciliation between black and white, the spirit of racism which goes back further down to the tribes .I will use Zimbabwe like a Jewel; she will help feed the world with produce, beautiful produce, beautiful produce. God will break the curse that came through civil war-the curse will be broken (I know nothing about Zimbabwe) The Land will produce beautiful beef. New factories will be built.Zimbabwe has the ministry of reconciliation that will reunite the African people. The anointing of reconciliation will be all over Zimbabwe.Do not be afraid of change, although it looks like you are going backwards. I have a plan for you.Satan thinks he is advancing but I will expose wickedness at high levels.Do not be afraid.Satan will try to bring war, but this army will be used to stop war and bloodshed.A treaty will be written with other nations.Zimbabwe will be like a Switzerland to bring the healing of the nations –to break ancient things .Your nation came through trickery but God will restore it.You will be given a piece of land- a beautiful place to pray .The Annas will give their lives to intercession.You will build a place to watch and pray .It will be like a village with a place to sleep.Senior citizens will have places to stay and give their time to pray day and night.

Cindy Jacobs’ Prophecy For The Nation Of Zimbabwe And AfricaCovenant Church of Pittsburgh, 17th October 2001

The Lord has a word for Zimbabwe. This is the word for the nation:Weeping only endures for a night but joy comes in the morning. Satan is very afraid of Zimbabwe, very afraid, so he has sent his troops, but the Lord says, I myself have sent my angels and I am going to reveal myself to a people that has not recognized me. And the Lord says, I am going to raise up an army of Intercessors that have had to go deep, deep, deep like the palm tree in times of drought. And this army of Intercessors have clung and stood to the word of the Lord, so therefore I will use them to heal Africa says God.And I am going to release a mighty prayer army that will go forth from this land. And the Lord says I am going to stay this spirit of violence and I am going to begin to reverse things in this land. The Lord says, don't look at what you see now, but understand that I am going to make this a peace-making nation. And the Lord says, I the Prince of Peace am going to enthrone myself in miraculous ways there, says God. And this will be known as a country that is a peaceful country and restored. The Lord gives me Joel. That God is going to restore the years that the cankerworm and the locust have eaten up. This will be a Joel nation and a Malachi nation and I am going to turn the heart of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers.There is a linking between Zimbabwe and South Africa that will be miraculous for I am going to bring great healing between these nations says the Lord. There are treasure of darkness that have waited till this hour in Africa to be released for the greatest harvest that continent has ever seen, and that the Africans will help protect and heal America, the Lord showed me that. And that which was despised, God is going to bring humility into the heart of those in America to humble themselves to receive this word because it is in the healing of the nation that is going to come the receiving of the Africans.The Lord is showing me that He is getting ready to build an east to the west road across Africa that will physically open up the heart of Africa. The Lord shows me that He is getting ready to reach the unreached and He is going to break open North Africa, break it open. I'm telling you God is going to break it open.AMEN



Comments

i belive u and cant wait for the future
Globegirl said…
There is a couple in my church here in Portland, Oregon in the United States that is from Zimbabwe (he is a student here) and God has used them to put your nation on some of our hearts. I want you to know that people all over the world are praying for and with you, with great anticipation to see what God will do.

Be encouraged! Keep standing on the promise that the God of Peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. He will make Zimbabwe a wonder among the nations and a demonstration of His mind-blowing love.
Anonymous said…
It sure is the season of fulfillment;l believe some of Cindy Jacobs prophecies have already begun to come to pass, one for Africa and the other for Zimbabwe.

Cindy Jacobs Prophecy For The Nation Of Zimbabwe And Africa
Covenant Church of Pittsburgh, 17th October 200l

"....The Lord is showing me that He is getting ready to build an east to the west road across Africa that will physically open up the heart of Africa....."

The fulfillment of the prophecy is the construction of the Trans-African Highway Network (www.wikipedia.com) a project which began in 2002.It comprises transcontinental road projects in Africa being developed by the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), the African Development Bank (ADB), and the African Union in conjunction with regional international communities.The total length of the nine highways in the network is 56,683 km.Nine highways have been designated, in a rough grid of six mainly east-west routes and three mainly north-south routes. A fourth north-south route is formed from the extremities of two east-west routes.

For Zimbabwe:

"....Satan thinks he is advancing, but I will expose wickedness at high levels...."

Fulfillment-I belive the wickedness at high levels has been exposed. It is only wickedness or evil that results in suffering, right?
Who really is responsible for the economic crisis that is forcing so many Zimbabweans to suffer. What evil or wickedness is doing this?
I believe that the evil behind cannot be due to Mugabe and his gvtment because 1) Everyone has been blaming Mugabe ever since trouble began in Zim. At the time of this prophecy the whole world acknowledged Mugabe as an evil dictator, so why would God expose something evil that everyone already knows about.The fact that he exposes it means it must be hidden.
I believe the suffering in Zim is caused by the sanctions levelled against it by the West (USA, UK etc) due to the presence of wicked and evil men in offices of great power and authority who seek to maintain a racist and neo-colonial status-quo in Zim.

"....A treaty will be written with other nations..."

Currently the 3 main political parties in Zimbabawe are at an advanced stage trying to broker a treaty with the help of SADC, a regional block composed of about 12 states. The AU (african union) has been pivotal in the dialogue. l believe it is a matter of time before a full treaty will be signed under the auspicese of SADC.

"...Do not be afraid. Satan will try to bring war; this army will be used to stop war and bloodshed. ...."

Fulfillment- Considering the media frenzy, demonisation and all the dark prophecies of doom over Zim isn't it curious that NO FULL scale WAR has broken out in Zim.Consider Kenya which has (or had) a good peaceful reputation and image in the press just about the time that political experts warned of an outbreak of violence in Zimbabwe.Yet this same country went from being peaceful to bloody in a few months (2007-2008) and at leat 300 people lost their lives in post-election violence. If ever there was a country that should have erupted in full bloody violence it should have been Zim yet this has not happened. l believe more people died in the Kenyan violence than in Zim ever since our trouble began.
This is the hand of God people.

"...There are treasure of darkness that have waited till this hour in Africa to be released for the greatest harvest that continent has ever seen, and that the Africans will help protect and heal America, the Lord showed me that..."

Fulfillment- although this prophecy pertains to Africa at large isn't it curious that Zimbabwe caused a stir in 2004/5 when diamonds were discovered in a remote region of the country.

Popular posts from this blog

Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls)

As many times as I’ve heard this poem. It moved me like never before at this point in my life. I almost lost it all. I almost made the choice to lose it all. I almost gave another total control of my future. I almost allowed him to walk away with my sanity, my self worth, and my life. I became unrecognizable and yet God was doing so much in my life.Taking me to world platforms, opening great and effectual doors and taking my gifts before Kings and yet I was casting my pearls before swines. He was so broken and I thought I could save him but in the end both of us needed to be saved.  So often we give so much of our self to one person till there's nothing left for you and you realize you gave some body all your stuff they didn't even have to take it. This is not the full poem I shortened it and personalised it.  Hope it inspires someone to get your stuff back! Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls) ***I personalised and added my own n

The Grace on my life....

But by the  grace  of God I am what I am-  1 Corinthians 15:10 From as far as I can remember even as a little girl the grace of God has always been on my life in such a distinct way. It has been so distinct that it resulted in me being misunderstood and rejected by family and friends and left me apologetic for its presence in my life. By the end of my first term of first grade I had taught myself to read and I  read an entire high school novel and narrated the whole story in the novel to my parents who were shocked at my abilities. By second grade I was reading newspapers with my dad and he liked to move around with me showing off that his 7 year old could read a newspaper. By the time I was in third grade teachers marvelled at my reading abilities.I still have my report cards which say that at the age of 8 I actually read like a 13 year old! I was top of the class; on the few occasions I came second  was inconsolable. I excelled in swimming, hockey and athletics and drama an

PRIDE IN MY ROOTS

Many of those who are African have the iniquity of idolatry, sorcery and many other evil things in their ancestral lineage. As a result, the focus tends to be on the negative to the neglect of the positive traits of our genealogy which are for our good and favour! David took time to find out his genealogy and used that as an advantage to save his parents from Saul in 1 Samuel 22:3 “And David went from there to Mizpah of Moab; and he said to the king of Moab, Let my father [of Moabite descent] and my mother, I pray you, come out [of Judah] and be with you till I know what God will do for me.” David’s ancestor Boaz had broken the cultural norm and regulations and married Ruth the Moabitess and David grabbed that piece of history to his advantage. A positive trait I have found out from my lineage and tribe is the aspect of leadership and influence. Like David, I have wisely taken that legacy for myself and taken my place of leadership and influence. The Mhofu (Eland) clan was the f