Skip to main content

MY Establishment-

On this day the 31st of May 2008, My covenant with God was established for me and my offspring and I honoured the Men of God’s children, after I gave a love offering to the Men of God and their children, I realised that :

Hebrews 7:9-10 (Amplified Bible)
“9A person might even say that Levi [the father of the priestly tribe] himself, who received tithes (the tenth), paid tithes through Abraham,
10For he was still in the loins of his forefather [Abraham] when Melchizedek met him [Abraham].”

My covenant with God establishes generations to come. I made a covenant for the children who are in my womb so my seed honoured the children of the Men of God , therefore God has established both me and my descendant because they are in my womb.

I am a reformer and my descendants will be blessed.

PROMISES FROM GOD’S WORD ABOUT MY DESCENDANTS

Psalm 102:28 (New International Version)
28 The children of your servants will live in your presence; their descendants will be established before you."
Psalm 112:1-2
1[
a] Praise the LORD. [b] Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands.
2 His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed
Psalm 103:17
17 But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children
Isaiah 54:13
13 All your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be your children's peace.
Deuteronomy 28:4
4 The fruit of your womb will be blessed…
Isaiah 44:3
3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.
Isaiah 8:18
18 Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.
Isaiah 61:9
9 Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the LORD has blessed."
Isaiah 65:23-24
23 They will not toil in vain or bear children doomed to misfortune; for they will be a people blessed by the LORD, they and their descendants with them.
24 Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
Psalm 17:14
14 O LORD, by your hand save me from such men, from men of this world whose reward is in this life. You still the hunger of those you cherish; their sons have plenty, and they store up wealth for their children.
Joel 2:28
28 "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls)

As many times as I’ve heard this poem. It moved me like never before at this point in my life. I almost lost it all. I almost made the choice to lose it all. I almost gave another total control of my future. I almost allowed him to walk away with my sanity, my self worth, and my life. I became unrecognizable and yet God was doing so much in my life.Taking me to world platforms, opening great and effectual doors and taking my gifts before Kings and yet I was casting my pearls before swines. He was so broken and I thought I could save him but in the end both of us needed to be saved.  So often we give so much of our self to one person till there's nothing left for you and you realize you gave some body all your stuff they didn't even have to take it. This is not the full poem I shortened it and personalised it.  Hope it inspires someone to get your stuff back! Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls) ***I personalised and added my own n

The Grace on my life....

But by the  grace  of God I am what I am-  1 Corinthians 15:10 From as far as I can remember even as a little girl the grace of God has always been on my life in such a distinct way. It has been so distinct that it resulted in me being misunderstood and rejected by family and friends and left me apologetic for its presence in my life. By the end of my first term of first grade I had taught myself to read and I  read an entire high school novel and narrated the whole story in the novel to my parents who were shocked at my abilities. By second grade I was reading newspapers with my dad and he liked to move around with me showing off that his 7 year old could read a newspaper. By the time I was in third grade teachers marvelled at my reading abilities.I still have my report cards which say that at the age of 8 I actually read like a 13 year old! I was top of the class; on the few occasions I came second  was inconsolable. I excelled in swimming, hockey and athletics and drama an