Skip to main content

Taffy is established....

I can now safely say that I am now firmly established in God. I have not been serving in any ministry at church or online ever since I ran the online single's ministry 3 years ago since then but now I know that the seed of calling had to die in order to produce growth and fruit..and I know God will do more through me and in me. My roots hav now grown even deeper and deeper into the love of God and whatever the devil is gonna try to throw at me will just shake me but not move me.

My prayer life is on another level.Gone are the days I would watch the clock during prayer time because I wasn't comfortable being alone with God, now I look forward to being alone and can pray in tongues for 2-3 hours without realizing how time has gone

I can't even wait to have children coz I know that the fruit of my womb is blessed and they will be taught by the Lord , they will not have to fight the battles that i have had to fight being a 1st generation christian coz they are children of promise, that just gets me so excited!!!! As for the father of these children I am very certain that he is round the corner I just have to keep gleaning and serving the Lord, Boaz will come ...and he will not rest till the matter is settled.

I came across this prophecy and it blessed me and I declare it over my life
"I sense a "Ruth and Boaz" anointing coming upon single men and women. A word to the Ruth's (single women) is: "Keep serving and gleaning unto the Lord where He is leading you...your Boaz is near!"And a word to the Boaz's (single men): "Untie your shoe* laces...and prepare yourself to redeem your 'Ruth'"

in line with Hebrew 13:7 "Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith." I take this time to honour Denise Gaisford my sunday school teacher, Mr.Guzha my grade 4 teacher, Mrs Mhlanga my high school Scripture Union teacher, Mrs Mataranyika for praying for the Holy Spirit baptism in high school,
Pastor George Chigwada for for fathering me and realising my calling when I was still in high school, David Smit for sherpherding me, Paul and Delia Vandoros for nurturing me and grooming my leadership skills, Abigail James for mothering me and many that have sowed a seed of love and destiny in my life, Mitchell Rose for realising my gifting and developing it and thank you God for Mitchell Rose for he gave me that platform to start and moderate Singled Out For God's Purpose on his online ministry 4 years ago and affirmed me and encouraged. Bless all these people and bless those that I may have omitted.Amen

Comments

Ticia said…
Hey Taffy - I see the annoiting is fresh upon you - keep that fire sista -

Blessings :)

Popular posts from this blog

Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls)

As many times as I’ve heard this poem. It moved me like never before at this point in my life. I almost lost it all. I almost made the choice to lose it all. I almost gave another total control of my future. I almost allowed him to walk away with my sanity, my self worth, and my life. I became unrecognizable and yet God was doing so much in my life.Taking me to world platforms, opening great and effectual doors and taking my gifts before Kings and yet I was casting my pearls before swines. He was so broken and I thought I could save him but in the end both of us needed to be saved.  So often we give so much of our self to one person till there's nothing left for you and you realize you gave some body all your stuff they didn't even have to take it. This is not the full poem I shortened it and personalised it.  Hope it inspires someone to get your stuff back! Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls) ***I personalised and added my own n

The Grace on my life....

But by the  grace  of God I am what I am-  1 Corinthians 15:10 From as far as I can remember even as a little girl the grace of God has always been on my life in such a distinct way. It has been so distinct that it resulted in me being misunderstood and rejected by family and friends and left me apologetic for its presence in my life. By the end of my first term of first grade I had taught myself to read and I  read an entire high school novel and narrated the whole story in the novel to my parents who were shocked at my abilities. By second grade I was reading newspapers with my dad and he liked to move around with me showing off that his 7 year old could read a newspaper. By the time I was in third grade teachers marvelled at my reading abilities.I still have my report cards which say that at the age of 8 I actually read like a 13 year old! I was top of the class; on the few occasions I came second  was inconsolable. I excelled in swimming, hockey and athletics and drama an

PRIDE IN MY ROOTS

Many of those who are African have the iniquity of idolatry, sorcery and many other evil things in their ancestral lineage. As a result, the focus tends to be on the negative to the neglect of the positive traits of our genealogy which are for our good and favour! David took time to find out his genealogy and used that as an advantage to save his parents from Saul in 1 Samuel 22:3 “And David went from there to Mizpah of Moab; and he said to the king of Moab, Let my father [of Moabite descent] and my mother, I pray you, come out [of Judah] and be with you till I know what God will do for me.” David’s ancestor Boaz had broken the cultural norm and regulations and married Ruth the Moabitess and David grabbed that piece of history to his advantage. A positive trait I have found out from my lineage and tribe is the aspect of leadership and influence. Like David, I have wisely taken that legacy for myself and taken my place of leadership and influence. The Mhofu (Eland) clan was the f