Skip to main content

Zimbabwe WILL be SAVED!!!!!!!

This past weekend a historic thing took place , we had Joyce Meyer and Hillsong come to Zimbabwe for Joyce Meyer’s Festival of Life Conference. Joyce’s visit was not ordinary for many reasons, many popular televangelist have come to Zimbabwe but none have made as much impact as Joyce did. Joyce was received at the Airport by state officials and a government minister and then went Monomutapa Building, where she met the Vice President , the Prime Minister and other important officials from the inclusive government. When I analyse everything spiritually The reason why she had this favour is because she was on a national assignment, she had been sent by God on a mission, to bring the message of healing to Zimbabwe.

When I arrived at the Festival of Life Conference I was shocked to see the number of whites still live in Zimbabwe as most of them attend their own white churches and do not usually attend major conferences. Joyce Meyer’s coming did not only bring together black and white who have not gathered together to seek God’s face in a very long time but here I saw a beautiful picture of unity of the body of Christ in Zimbabwe. Pastors from different churches, in fact most of the main churches supported Joyce and sents their teams to help administrate at the conference and this again has not taken place in a long time , this time denominational barriers were yet again broken along with the racial barriers. Joyce called on the nation of Zimbabwe to walk in love and forgive each other and herself having chosen to walk a painful love walk, Joyce Meyer was the right person to bring the message of love and forgiveness to Zimbabwe because she survived years of abuse and rape for 16 years from her father and yet she chose to forgive him and showed him the love of God till he eventually came to know the Lord.

What I witnessed in my spirit was the fulfilment of the Cindy Jacob’s prophecy and part of it reads
I see there are strongholds of division in the church and the accuser of the brethren is active to discourage souls. An army of women with the Deborah anointing will march across the land. They will be like a net all over Zimbabwe with prayer. With a powerful anointing, the women first and the men following.I see ancient thrones coming down, reconciliation between black and white, the spirit of racism which goes back further down to the tribes .I will use Zimbabwe like a Jewel; she will help feed the world with produce, beautiful produce, beautiful produce. God will break the curse that came through civil war-the curse will be broken (I know nothing about Zimbabwe)


Since that prophecy was released in 1998 many women have gathered in small and large groups to intercede and waged a good warfare with the prophecy.I believe many women have wept and groaned even through the watches of the night for the strongholds to come down and then it finally happens in June 2010!!!

Joyce Meyer and Darlene Zchech could not have to Zimbabwe at a better timethan this because really it was the kairos moment. Joyce was received by an inclusive government-to think there was so much polarisation no one would have imagined Mugabe and Tsvangirai running the country together and yet its happening and Joyce was received by a united body of Christ, many local churches were involved in the planning of the conference.Indeed the prophecy is being fulfilled.Zimbabwe will be saved because we have a united body of Christ in the nation that is going to stand in the gap and bring healing to this glorious beautiful nation. As Darlene Zschech from Hillsong prophecied Isaiah 60 over Zimbabwe at the conference I also declare to Zimbabwe that :
(Isa 60:1) Arise, shine Zimbabwe; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

(Isa 60:2) For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

(Isa 60:3) And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

(Isa 60:4) Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

(Isa 60:5) Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

(Isa 60:6) The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

(Isa 60:7) All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

(Isa 60:8) Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

(Isa 60:9) Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

(Isa 60:10) And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

(Isa 60:11) Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

(Isa 60:12) For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

(Isa 60:13) The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

(Isa 60:14) The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

(Isa 60:15) Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

(Isa 60:16) Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

(Isa 60:17) For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.

(Isa 60:18) Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

(Isa 60:19) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

(Isa 60:20) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

(Isa 60:21) Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

(Isa 60:22) A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Comments

C said…
Good blog, Our country will be saved! We are in a season where women like you and myself need to rise up and start working toward the change we want to see...
www.astonishingwoman.com
www.mulikastrategies.com

Popular posts from this blog

Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls)

As many times as I’ve heard this poem. It moved me like never before at this point in my life. I almost lost it all. I almost made the choice to lose it all. I almost gave another total control of my future. I almost allowed him to walk away with my sanity, my self worth, and my life. I became unrecognizable and yet God was doing so much in my life.Taking me to world platforms, opening great and effectual doors and taking my gifts before Kings and yet I was casting my pearls before swines. He was so broken and I thought I could save him but in the end both of us needed to be saved.  So often we give so much of our self to one person till there's nothing left for you and you realize you gave some body all your stuff they didn't even have to take it. This is not the full poem I shortened it and personalised it.  Hope it inspires someone to get your stuff back! Somebody almost walked off with all of my stuff (For Colored Girls) ***I personalised and added my own n

The Grace on my life....

But by the  grace  of God I am what I am-  1 Corinthians 15:10 From as far as I can remember even as a little girl the grace of God has always been on my life in such a distinct way. It has been so distinct that it resulted in me being misunderstood and rejected by family and friends and left me apologetic for its presence in my life. By the end of my first term of first grade I had taught myself to read and I  read an entire high school novel and narrated the whole story in the novel to my parents who were shocked at my abilities. By second grade I was reading newspapers with my dad and he liked to move around with me showing off that his 7 year old could read a newspaper. By the time I was in third grade teachers marvelled at my reading abilities.I still have my report cards which say that at the age of 8 I actually read like a 13 year old! I was top of the class; on the few occasions I came second  was inconsolable. I excelled in swimming, hockey and athletics and drama an